SRV is constructing an office building, a hotel and two residential apartment blocks that will come together to form a lively wooden block in Wood City’s shared courtyard. All of the block’s buildings are eight storeys high. The floors are spacious and filled with natural light, flooding in from the windows which reach nearly from the floor to the ceiling and provide a view over the sea. In addition, the block will come to include a three-storey shared car park.
- 12,000 m2 of office spaces
- the area of an office floor is 1,400 m2, which can be divided into six office units
- the areas of office units start from 140 m2
- 8,000 m2 of hotel premises
- 700 m2 of commercial premises in the public lobby
- 98 residential apartments (8,000 m2), to be built for the Helsinki Housing Production Department (ATT)
- 170 parking spaces